[IRCA] tiny radio DXing name

IRCA,

I vote for "tinytune", or "tinytuning".  We can modify the song from the TV
cartoon show that my daughter used to sing when she was little.

We're tiny, we're tuny, we're all a little looney,
 And in this tuning, we're detecting your RF!
 We're good advice dispensers; we crack up all the censors,
 On Tiny Tune Adventures get a dose of comedy!

 So here at RF Acres, a radio world apart
 Our home sweet home, it stands alone, an antenna work of art!
 As signals are detected, expect the unexpected
 Our Tiny Tune Adventures - are about to start!

It's 0358 CST and I have been up since 0200,  I did not get enough sleep so I
am not thinking well this morning.  Thus I'll leave modifying the last two
verses to someone who is a little more creative then I am today.  I'm sure
some real names, or call letters can be worked in to the 3rd verse.

 They're furry, they're funny, they're Babs and Buster Bunny,
 Montana Max has money, Elmyra is a pain!
 Here's Hamton and Plucky, Dizzy Devil's yucky,
 Furrball's unlucky, and Gogo is insane!

 At Acme Looniversity we earn our toon degree,
 The teaching staff's been getting laughs since 1933!
 We're tiny, we're toony, we're all a little loony,
 It's Tiny Toon Adventures, come and join the fun!

Steve
--
Stephen Hawkins
73 49 111 01001001