Re: [IRCA] A good Alaskan evening

Thanks Walt. We came through it, but the coast is a mess. It will be for
sometime. The main highways are open and now the long clean up.  For the
record, one guy who lives nearby kept his wind equipment up and he
clocked one gust at 143 MPH, many at 125-130 and during the worst part
of early Monday, sustained winds of 110+ MPH. I guess I am lucky I even
have a house. The worst storm in 80 years.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager