Re: [IRCA] web mailers

> Hey, I remember Chowdanet BBS. I dialed into it few times from
> California back in the 90's to get some packet radio stuff.  I thought
> it was run by N1BEE, Mike Bilow.  Am I wrong?

'BEE was a sysop, and Chowdanet was run by Brad Shipp until summer of 1996
when I took it over.  It really doesn't look any different today than in
1996 or 1991 for that matter.  It's an anachronism.  Quite a bit of old
ham-type files on there.

At least it still has a function in the radio community with the WWV
reports.  Chowdanet also does the auto-updates hourly for the am-dx.com WWV
info.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI