Re: [IRCA] web mailers

On the front end, yes.  On the back end, you would hose the email universe if you didn't conform.  The one big complaint I have with Gmail is how often it polls for activity.  At work, it looks like I live, breathe, eat and s#&t Gmail when in fact, it is just loaded in a browser tab.  I decided it made me look like a slacker, so now I put something on, like a skip map with three-minute update cycles.  Heh heh heh!

"Powell E. Way III W4OPW" <w4opw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--- Michael Hawkins wrote:

> I get much less spam on Hotmail. Gmail is my
> preferred one.

And Gmail ignores standard Internet mail protocols.

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads DOT net