Re: [IRCA] web mailers

When I originally registered walkerbroadcasting.com I got free email for a
year so I chose paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but for whatever reason, had
problems with my email address being blacklisted and vice versa with those
who tried to write to me.

Plus, godaddy.com only offered 25 megabytes of storage and I was going to
pay for anymore

Paul

--
Sincerely,