Re: [IRCA] subject line editing

--- Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Must be a configuration option you have set wrong. I always see my
> > own
> > posts to email lists on Gmail.
> >

> It started out that way and I've not been able to locate anything to
> un-set, but it might be worth another look. Some other email program
> I've used in the past did offer that as an option....

Just went in and crawled all through Gmail and can't find any option
like that. My post does go into sent mail but I never receive the
return from the list. My comments do appear in the sequences of the
various conversations, but that's it...

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]