Re: [IRCA] Poor Excuses kill this hobby

Russ, I would add it would be nice (not required), even if you don't try
for a QSL, to send a note to the station thanking them for taking the
time to do something for DXers that they did not have to do.

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com