Re: [IRCA] XEXQ is back, on 6045

> Craig Healy`s Westlist, allegedly offline, came up in a Google
> search, the SLP state page as of Nov 2006, already showing
> XEXQ on 1190 with 25/0.3 kW.
> http://www.am-dx.com/lists/104stat.htm

I have not removed the data from the site, only the public link.  I have no
problem with it being used as reference, with the caveat that it is old
info.  Now and again I work to see just what the problem is with the
auto-update routine, but have come up dry.  The full link to the database
is:

http://www.am-dx.com/fcclist.htm

Use at your own risk.  (grin)

Craig Healy