Re: [IRCA] New movie with AM radio mention

Re: [IRCA] New movie with AM radio mention

Amen to that.  I believe I've logged the ID "ESPN Radio" six times in a three minute break.  Hey, there's something we DXers can do while waiting for an official station ID, hold the record for how many ESPN ID's one can hear in the shortest period of time.  The winner gets to use the rest room.  A good and Blessed Thanksgiving to all!Konnie SW CT> From: timhall1@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [IRCA] New movie with AM radio mention> > Funny how all of these last-man-on-earth stations do a better job of IDing> than most ESPN and Disney stations :)> > On 11/22/07, Konnie Rychalsky <dxbox87@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> >> >> > > ...is one of those typical 'last man on Earth' movies. The amusing part> > is> > > the sound bite where Smith announces that he is broadcasting "on all AM> > > radio frequencies" in an attempt to contact other survivors.> > >> > > Patrick Griffith> >> > Reminds me of:> >> > "2X2L calling CQ... 2X2L calling CQ... 2X2L calling CQ... New York.> > Isn't there anyone on the air? Isn't there anyone on the air?> > Isn't there anyone... 2X2L..."> >> > Orson Wells: WAR OF THE WORLDS> >> > Konnie> > SW CT