Re: [IRCA] am iboc

Couldn't help but notice the chat here 'bout HD Radio.  A recent logging of WLGZ-990 NY included commercial for HD Radio, including their web page.  I wonder how many of the "hundreds of radio stations across the nation" are also pushing HD Radio on their web pages.  Here's one just for starters:

http://www.legends990.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1801

Konnie
SW CT