Re: [IRCA] was Turks & Caicos on 530, is MP3 free recorders

Re: [IRCA] was Turks & Caicos on 530, is MP3 free recorders

> Colin
>
> I have Audacity on my PC and have been using it quite a bit to clean up
> DX recordings (mostly to do equalization, etc prior to buring CDs for
> reception reports).
>
> I agree, it's a wonderful program and the price is hard to beat.
>
> I just never got around to downloading the LAME dll until a few minutes ago

I even used it on my CD Music Project - www.twooldgoats.ca
for creating the MP3 snippets on the tracks page --

We actually got some CBC airplay today - which I am pumped about..
http://www.cbc.ca/ontheisland/
And we have an upcoming interview at some point in the next few days.

Yep - Audacity rocks.
--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing