Re: [IRCA] was Turks & Caicos on 530, is MP3 free recorders

Re: [IRCA] was Turks & Caicos on 530, is MP3 free recorders

Colin

I have Audacity on my PC and have been using it quite a bit to clean up
DX recordings (mostly to do equalization, etc prior to buring CDs for
reception reports).

I agree, it's a wonderful program and the price is hard to beat.

I just never got around to downloading the LAME dll until a few minutes ago

Bruce