Re: [IRCA] WLPO DX TEST - Visited the Station

Re: [IRCA] WLPO DX TEST - Visited the Station

> From: "Tom Jasinski" <amdxer@xxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [IRCA] WLPO DX TEST - Visited the Station
>
> I was at the station during the last half of the 1/2
> hour DX test this morning.  Chatted with Steve
> Volger, the CE who was has been at WLPO for 40
> years!  Steve mentioned that while the power for
> this DX Test was at 1kw daytime level, the pattern
> was nighttime.

Thanx for stopping by the station and enhancing the
goodwill between our hobby and a broadcaster, Tom.
Did Mr. Vogler mention any sort of technical
difficulties or other unforseen restrictions which
caused the test to be run with night pattern?  The
initial arrangement for the test was to be daytime
pattern.

73 - J.D. Stephens
     Hampton Cove, AL