Re: [IRCA] TP's for Oct 26

Listened  from 1350 to 1450UT this morning.   The upper band was even
more of a throwaway than yesterday (though a few minutes of audio on
1287 later on), but the lower band had recovered somewhat, at least
as far as the Japanese were concerned.   The propagation monitor said
that 594 and 612 were as strong as any other day this month, (around
1430UTC seemed to be the sunrise peak here, though it seemed to be
combined Aussie and Japanese by then) and that there wasn't any
"sunset at the transmitter" peak.   Also, there was a little blip on
1215kHz at 0120UT, which is just after our local sunset here.  Seems
hard to believe that a TA recovery was already underway, but I'll be
checking tonight.

Asian unless noted.

Darn good audio, if briefly:   594, 774; (594 had somebody under and
weaker by 1430UT, likely DU)

Reasonable audio  (though often battling w/splash)  612 (DU, but
messy in splat; JJ also?), 972 later

Not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise:  738, 747, 828

Burbles in the splatter:  279, 567, 585, 648, 693, 945, 963, 1035, 1134, 1287

strong carrier, no audio:    1053

best wishes,

Nick