Re: [IRCA] Good News re Eton E1!

Craig,

I'm glad they stood by you. They should really. Unfortunately, I've
heard of many display failures with the E1. Otherwise, it seems to be an
excellent performer. That R8A will outlast the E1 by many days. I really
wish they made electronics they way they used to, but consumer demand
has driven the reliability quotient down. Hope the radio performs well
for a long stretch for you.

Chris (more a Drake than Eton fan)