Re: [IRCA] IBOC in North Texas

Im lucky, I don't have to deal with IBOC here. None of the 4 local AM's in
Abbeville/Greenwood have it on.

Nor will I evver have IBOC here on 1590!

I also wouldnt so so far as to say, "No concern for THEIR fellow
broadcasters" when it comes to IBOC hash. I think it's just moreso the
nature of the beast that is IBOC..and when you're delaing with local, low
powered stations at night who have a "protection contour" of a few miles at
night, a station from 200 or 300 miles away relaly isn't thinking about it.

Paul Walker
Operations Manager/Program Director/On Air Personality
Cool Country 1590 WABV Abbeville, South Carolina
www.wabv1590.com
www.walkerbroadcasting.com

--
Sincerely,