Re: [IRCA] IBOC Revisited

Craig,

Yes, I love the flea power stuff I have heard here off the Eastern
beverage. Another (before XERF came back up in power) was WTRB 1570
Ripley TN with 50 watts. I used to set the timer on the cassette deck to
pop on from :58-:02 on channels like 1220 and 1570 and all sorts of
goodies were heard. I got a lot of neat QSLs. I freaked out a lot of
owners of these small stations too!   With the choke coil on the coax
now the directivity is better on the antennas, so if IBOC does not cream
the dial this Winter, I should have a shot at more goodies including the
DX tests coming up. I'll keep my fingers crossed. My toes if it will
help. hi.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin