Re: [IRCA] KDZR 1640 IBOC

Dennis,

I can barely detect any IBOC on 1630 from KDZR and that is with the
Eastern beverage. The signal on 1640 is only S8 anyway, and no sign of
any hash on 1650 u/the Astoria TIS. So I guess the signal of a station
does vary a lot with IBOC hash. 1330 hash on 1340/1320 is weak here
also.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin