Re: [IRCA] Patrick's DX Heaven

Patrick
 It was Bob's  dream to move and start somewhere new as he began his
retirement and I went along for the ride with a few
stipulations. I think his dxing experience were probably a bit better
here than in Foster City
as we had another radio station almost in our back yard that gave him a
lot of grief. Unfortunately he did
not get to enjoy his dream for very long. He had just turned 66 when he
passed away and we hadn't been here
 in Rocklin two years yet. . I'm 55 and am planning on staying  for now.
I am a people person, much more so
than Bob was, and was just beginning to make an inroad with new friends
here so will continue with that endeavor
and see what the future holds in store.

Maria