[IRCA] WSLA-1560 being Heard While WPAD is off

[IRCA] WSLA-1560 being Heard While WPAD is off

With WPAD silent, what I presume is WSLA-1560,
Slidell, LA is being heard rather well here at my QTH
in North Alabama at 11:10 PM Central with Sports
programming and FRN News at the top of the hour.  At
about 5 after, there was local news which was clearly
identified as being "from the WGSO newsdesk".

Has WSLA started simulcasting WGSO-990?

73,

J.D. Stephens
Hampton Cove, AL