Re: [IRCA] TP DX In the Southeastern U.S.?

Re: [IRCA] TP DX In the Southeastern U.S.?

J. D., I don't see why not actually. I have tried for HLAZ here in
Maryland, and have been rewards with a carrier on 1566 about 5 to 10 db
above the noise floor several times. Unfortunately, it was never strong
enough to produce audio. I assume it was them; there is a slight
possibility it was a DU instead, but I doubt it.

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland