[IRCA] WQSN 1660 Kalamazoo

Someone raised the question of a minor league baseball
game heard on 1660 kHz, and several possibilties were
mentioned.

I just did a little web browsing, and although WQSN in
Kalamazoo Michigan is an ESPN sports format station, a
visit at www.wqsn.com will show the only minor league
games that they carry are for the Kalamazoo Kings of
the Frontier Baseball League.

If they carry ESPN coverage of minor league games on
completion of the local game, I did not see it on
their website.

P.S. This station is only 150 miles from my house, but
it is one of 4 or 5 stations that is semi-regularly
heard.

Hope this helps....

73 de Joe Miller, AB8YP, Troy, MI