From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Wozniak, Joe
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 3:35 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] StLDX

Last time I posted, a couple of people asked if I would share some of my
loggings with the group.  I was not able to do much DXing this weekend, but
have another Unid to tantalize your taste buds (please share any ideas on
this one).  All stations recorded and times are CDT.
Saturday, June 23, 2007
800  KREI  MO,  Farmington  (High school?) Baseball game w/ ToH ID,
Firebirds vs. Union City, A&W/Long John Silver in Maple Valley Shopping
Center (in "downtown" Farmington) and MC Insurance commercials.
1660  UNID  20:30-22:20  Antenna bearing E/W, More baseball (maybe minor
league) Red Hawks defeat T-Bones by score of 5-0 w/ 2,345 in attendance and
game winning out at 22:04, Any ideas anyone?
Monday, June 25, 2007
1350  WKCU  MS, Corinth  00:35-01:10  Over/under KRNT Des Moines, ID @ 00:41
and station identification at 01:01, religious music and lots of QRM
1350  KRNT  IA, Des Moines  00:35-01:10  Fighting for dominance w/ WKCU
Corinth, MS with nostalgic music and ToH ID @ 00:59 and topped with heavy
QRM
1300  WMTN  TN,  Morristown  01:33-03:10  Political, religious, conspiracy
talk show (Evidence Footprints Show?), All commercials for
Idaho-observer.com, finally nabbed the station identification at 03:00, very
strong signal and light fading with mod-light QRM
1300  WTTLp  KY,  Madisonville  "1300 Madisonville" at 04:03 under WMTN and
moderate QRM
1310  KOKX  IA,  Keokuk  05:00-05:10  Nostalgic music w/ Toh ID at 05:00
barely through strong interference

Later, Woz StLDX

**********************Harris-Stowe State University**********************
  This e-mail is confidential and sent only to specified recipient(s).
  However, all e-mail is subject to possible interception by third parties.
*************Contact postmaster@xxxxxxxx to report problems**************