Re: [IRCA] KKNX 840 AM Stereo

Dennis,

Your description reminds me of the trip Bob & I used to take down the
coast from Seaside all the way through the Redwoods, across the Golden
Gate Bridge and on down to LA. Yes, the big Redwoods do seem to kill
alot of AM signals. KWSW 790 does get out well. I hear it up here all
Winter during the day and near LSS this time a year. Maybe the low
frequency helps. KDAC has been SS for sometime now. They were talk when
Bob & I visited the station I believe. Did you drive by the station? I
really neat building with the tower behind it.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager