Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

This is not directed at anyone in particular, but a month ago some people
here were whining about the terrible dreaded IBOC thread (horrors, makes me
shudder to think about it!), now some people are whining about KOHI
(whatever the heck that is, I couldn't care less, I've deleted every post
about it and thought nothing about it).
I guess we all have two choices: whine, whine, whine, or delete, delete,
delete, I know which one I choose every time if something doesn't interest
me, I couldn't care less what people here post, championship poker games are
fine with me, I just delete it.
This latest flap just proves the old adage: Some people just ain't happy
unless they're bitching.

Bob Young
Millbury, MA