Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

--- "Paul B. Walker, Jr."
<walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, I'd almost rather have the IBOC thread back..
> at least we were
> discussing different things each time.. In this KOHi
> thread, y'all are
> whinning aobut the same thing, over and over and
> over again.. it gets
> tiring after a few.. minutes

And there were over 200 posts that said more or less
nothing. And a lot of posts had wrong assumptions on
how commercial radio works. And it would have been
easy to call or email the station to see what was
going on, but folks on a lot of DX lists ( not just
this one, mind you) would rather waste bandwidth
posting and whining. You have to realize some of us
live so far out that dial up is THE only affordable
option, and for me I'm so far out from the phone
central office that the max I ever get is 26400.

> At least the IBOC thread was interesting

Shortly there will be MW IBOC at night. Then the real
"fun" will begin.

Powell