Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

Well, I'd almost rather have the IBOC thread back.. at least we were
discussing different things each time.. In this KOHi thread, y'all are
whinning aobut the same thing, over and over and over again.. it gets
tiring after a few.. minutes

At least the IBOC thread was interesting

Paul

--
Paul B. Walker, Jr.
www.walkerbroadcasting.com