Re: [IRCA] Ground conductivity

Joe,

Thanks for your comments. It is all related. Being heavily into antennas
for years, I work with the grounding and all. In my recent complaints
about how poor my beverage has gotten, I found a lot of it was because
of my old ground rods from the 80s. The area was so overgrown that I
could not even get to them easily, so I installed a new one a couple
feet this side of the old ones. Boy what a difference. The antenna so
far seems like it is working more like its old self. However, cx have
been poor, so it is hard to tell how well it is working to a point. I do
get KBOI-670 and KSL-1160 better during the day now. I plan a second new
ground rod in a bit later. Today it is showery and the high grass is
wet, so I will wait until it dries out again.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager