Re: [IRCA] Copper/Radials

Mike,

The only time I have heard of a daytimer making money are in small
markets when they are the only gane in town. But that is not the case in
todays World as every wide spot in the road has an 24 hr FM station to
compete.
  Hopefully your thoughts will come true in time and a lot of AMers will
more to a new band. I wont complain. It will be nice to see the AM band
open back up. But in the case in Canada, some of the AM's that move to
FM, some ethnic group takes the old AM channel and nothing is solved. In
the case of 1200 & 900 Vanncouver/Victoria.  CJVI and CKDA moved to FM,
but the colege in Victoria took over 900 (CKMO) and a new ethic station
takes over 1200 in Vancouver. The QRM level is as high on the AM band.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager