Re: [IRCA] DX logging: WPSF938-1620, Hampstead, N. Carolina

Re: [IRCA] DX logging: WPSF938-1620, Hampstead, N. Carolina

Charlie:

Actually, I have heard both WPQE514 Ashland and WPQE514 Chester based on
program content. I happened to drive by Richmond last September and paid
particular attention to the differences in their content. When I got
back home, both of the these transmitters were audible. I believe at the
time, the Ashland TIS was playing something about North Richmond, the
Richmond Speedway, and a couple of other things that were unique.  the
Chester TIS has some unique program material of its own too. That is how
I ID them.  I heard them fading in and out of each other.  I have about
3 hours worth of barely readable audio in a couple of mp3 files that you
are welcome to listen to.

Bill Harms