[IRCA] Rare logging: WKJV-1380

Willis,

Yeah, like I'd logged Alaska (which I did back in Indianapolis.
KFQD-730, and I have a QSL card and verie from them).

My current two longwires favor the northeast. One is at 45/225º
and is 65 feet long and 15 feet high. The other is at 135/315º
and is 120 feet long and 15 feet high.

The 125-footer is terminated in the coax at the 315º end, and
so is directive, more-or-less, in that direction.

The 65-footer is strongly influenced by a steel fence that
parallels it and seems to act as a director such that it, too,
faces north.

The new 65-footer, terminated at the 225º end, gives me much
more directivity toward the south and west.

Maybe I'll log that dumb ole' WABV-1590, the one run by that
lunatic from Arkansas, on this new one.

Then, maybe I'll NOT log WABV. Ah, such an encouraging thought.
Once I do log WABV, it'll become a pest, and maybe larn me never
to DX no more! (:-X

Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
Greenville, North Carolina