Re: [IRCA] E-Mail Directory: address format

Re: [IRCA] E-Mail Directory: address format

Son,

    I gots to come see you and straighten out you and your computer
shenanigans before you end up deleting the entire Internet.

    "calltaylor isp com" should work. Personally, I'm more comfortable
with calltaylor at isp dot com. What the bots are looking for are nicely
prepared items such as, bots@xxxxxxxx When a hyperlink with certain
characteristics is located (e.g., "@") an electronic feeding frenzy
occurs that would  make a piranha look like a guppy.

    Now, back to my own feeding frenzy.   Doc