Re: [IRCA] Cuban jammer on 1550, very strong.

Re: [IRCA] Cuban jammer on 1550, very strong.

Anyone who missed the Whooper jammer on 1550 last night, can give it
a try again tonight 3/24.  It is again strong as last night.

This may be a sign of things to come, if the power has been boosted
or a second jammer added.  It's never good though, to assume a signal
will be there to catch later, especially if it involves the Cubans.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida, USA