[IRCA] repost NE Oregon report

Haven't seen my post of 7:35a.m. show up yet; will re-post it.
Steve

Conditions were much poorer to Asia this morning, both on LF NDBs and MW.
LWBC Far East Russians almost completely absent rather than usual armchair
copy; 279 was poor at 1305 utc and got worse after that. MW had poor audio
on 531 with music, 738 with talk, 612 with man talking in the 1305-1312 utc
period.
Later, 1116 4BC had several good fadeups with Aussie talk by man and woman
1401-1415 utc.
Last night I had a good het on 1215, like Nick, but never developed into
audio.
Steve
NE Oregon