Re: [IRCA] DXing

I always thought that you expressd yourself very well and in a civil,
courteous manner, how dare they? I don't expect to be posting there very
much anymore anyway, lately all I've been doing is cross posting the better
anti iBlock posts from the IRCA so you have been posting over there whether
you knew it or not, ha!

Bob