Re: [IRCA] DXing

Bless you! Proof that old stones in the shoe never fade away, they rock on!

         Thank you. Bless you.

                     Pax Nabisco,

PS - Might it enhance my CQ - civility quotient - were I to send them a case
of
        "Dr. Zecchino's Tasty Nerve Tonic", to make my posts go down more
easily?"
        Just a passing humanitarian thought.....