[IRCA] OT: Of elephants (and zoos?)

>"Pardon me if I missed other messages on this... but.
>Here in Canada, we will receive an unexpected deluge
>of QRM and we will able to do NOTHING about it.
>We didn't vote for it. We didn't ask for it. We didn't pay for it.
>Alas, when you are a mouse sleeping next to an elephant,
>when the elephant rolls over... you MOVE.
>Cheers and good-night,
>Colin Newell - Victoria B.C. Canada"

Colin,

You do Canada a vast disservice.

I have read endless literature on cross-border relations.
One well-thought comment was that Canada is an elephant,
too.

Canada is no third-rate, third-world country. Only she
has to like next to a mega-elephant. Just how things end up.

But the US is no USSR, and Canada doesn't have to be what
Finland was before. No kissy-kissy.

Just be an elephant.

73 de Charles
(big fan of Canada)