[IRCA] Lubavitcher Station-1710

Group:

Last night, while the sky was falling (dern nuisance, all the thumping and
bumping on our roof......no damage though), "The Lubavicher Station" -1710
was in at up to S-7!

I recorded portions. Heard a cute ad by what sounded like a young gal, at
least part of what was in English.

Kept hoping to hear "Lubavitcher," so I could log it.

Googled it this afternoon.

Turns out the station calls itself  "Radio Moshiach and Redemption."

AND I CLEARLY HEARD "RADIO MOSIACH" mentioned several times. So, rats, I
missed logging this one. Just because we don't report the station's name,
but instead some nickname.

Got the reference from Glenn Hauser's World of Radio.

Thank you, Glenn.

Now make sure you put in the station name in all future references to the
station! "Lubavitcher" just is not factual as a station name.

73,

Charles

Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
Greenville, North Carolina