Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] FCC Bows to Big Money, Dumps on Listeners,

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] FCC Bows to Big Money, Dumps on Listeners,

David Onley reports that on the MWOZ board  it is being stated that some
Australian stations are ceasing  night-time digital tests because of the
intereference caused to New Zealand stations.

Paul