[IRCA] Great Australian Radio DVD - Radio Heritage Foundation DonationSpecial Offer

[IRCA] Great Australian Radio DVD - Radio Heritage Foundation DonationSpecial Offer

For anyone interested:

------
Dear Radio Heritage Foundation friends and supporters

Today, a large parcel arrived at our offices from Steve Savell, the
Australian
vintage radio guru in Perth.....inside were 40 x double DVD's of his
latest
adventure...travelling across Australia to record the greatest
vintage radio
collections in the country...1000's of famous sets, interviews with
very
private collectors, a stunning 90 minute insiders view from a man who
knows his
classic radios inside out from decades of experience...

Steve wants us to get these in the hands of as many people as
possible, so
we've promised to put a nice colorful promotion at our website,
www.radioheritage.net...and we've also placed some for sale on a
local auction
site for NZ$75.00 each where there's lots of interest within 24
hours.....

I decided after looking at the DVD that we would make a special offer
people on our mailing list...vintage radio collectors, shortwave
radio fans,
radio station personnel and many thousands of others with a shared
interest in
radio....and ask you to pass this email on to friends and colleagues
who you think may like to have their own copy and make savings as
well.......

For donations received before March 31 2007, we're rushing out these
double
DVD's as thank you gifts in return for donations of just NZ$64.95
[more than
NZ$10 less than available on the Trade Me auction site], US$59.95
[save US$5],
Euro 44,95 [save Euro 5,0], and UKP 29.95 [save UKP 5.0].....

Visit www.radioheritage.net before March 31 2007, choose the currency
of your
choice and use the Paypal donation button in the top left hand corner
of any
page...just enter your VISA/Mastercard/AMEX card and the amount and
click 'send' and you'll get an instant Paypal receipt.

We'll then send an email to confirm your donation, and ask for your
mailing
address and then your double DVD 'Great Australian Radio' will be
airmailed
within five working days....

NZ residents only may also pay by bank transfer, NZ$64.95 to Radio
Heritage
Foundation, BNZ a/c # 02-0568-0025796-000. Paypal rate for NZ
donations is
US$45.95, using VISA/Mastercard/AMEX.

If you enjoy collecting or looking at beautiful and rare vintage and
classic
radios from the 1930's and 40's etc, you'll love this insiders tour
to the best
collections in Australia...they also make great gifts, and, by making
your
donation before March 31, you'll save money......

>From April 1, the donations increase to NZ$69.95, US$64.95, Euro
49,95 and UKP
34.95 so do visit www.radioheritage.net soon to get your copy....

Steve says we have to tell you that the double DVD includes all the
colored
Mickey sets in the Les Jolly collection, the Colin France collection
from
Albany, WA, the Les Mills collection also from WA..the famous
Kriesler 'Darlex
Radio' in the Quinton Cooper collection from Adelaide plus many rare
colored
sets, the empire collection of Joe Smith in Melbourne...over 500 sets
from
Brian Armstrongs collection in NSW, the famous Kurrajong Military
Museum with
over 1000+ sets in NSW, the Keith Dunstall collection..interview with
the last
surviving member of Batyphone Radio [Frank Moore in Albany, WA]....

It took Steve months of planning and thousands of miles of travel,
plus decades
of trust to be allowed inside these private collections with his
cameras...and
to obtain exclusive interviews with each collector...and you get the
results in
a fantastic 90 minute guided tour that shows you the absolute best of
Australian vintage radio.

Exclusively available online from the Radio Heritage Foundation with
easy
creditcard donation options in major currencies for your
convenience...visit
www.radioheritage.net and make your donation today....your thank you
gift of
Steve Savell's Great Australian Radio double DVD will be sent in
return.

Donation offers such as this are currently our major source of income
support our radio heritage activities. Please tell your friends about
us as they may like to have their own copy of the DVD as well -
thank you.

David Ricquish
Chairman
Radio Heritage Foundation

PS...these savings are only valid for donations received before
midnight on
March 31 2007. After that, the regular donation rate on the website
promotion
are effective, so make your good savings now.
PPS..Check out our new Pacific Radio Shack Store....thousands of
radio related
books, magazines, DVDs, CDs, videos and electronics now online with
great
prices, easy payment and easy shipping...buy from Pacific Radio Shack
Store!

This message is sent from the Radio Heritage Foundation, a registered
non-
profit charitable organization. Our mailing address is: PO Box 14339,
Wellington 6241, New Zealand. Our website is www.radioheritage.net.
----

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA