Re: [IRCA] KMTI Test Heard On Teeth Fillings

Re: [IRCA] KMTI Test Heard On Teeth Fillings

We've fixed the muddy audio problem. My CE form Asheville was here over the
weekend and things sound remarkably better. They still aren't GREAT, but
it's alot better then we were.

We're going to have to work on the ATU soon, that's what's keeping us at low
power.

Paul

--
Paul B. Walker, Jr.