[IRCA] KMTI DX Test

KMTI is heard fairly often here, so did my DXing via the tape recorder
last night.    The sweeps made it through very well, and heard a number
of code IDs.  The only voice ID I heard was right at 12:00 MST, when
CKOM was weaker than average.   Also heard KGAB and KSTE during the
test, but no CISL for some reason.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta