[IRCA] KMTI DX Test

    Before the test, I noted that the bearings of KMTI and WSM
(respectively) from my QTH are approximately 290 and 282 degrees. Need I
say more? Actually, I thought I might have a chance. WSM dominated the
frequency from 0158 t/in to 0302 t/out (EDT). Even during periods of
talk on WSM, nothing else noted. Weak UNID station in WSM's null, barely
at threshold level. (MH-NC)

    Thank you to all concerned in setting up the test!

    Mike Hardester
    Jacksonville, NC.
    ICOM R-70
    Radio West Loop