Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Brett,

If you look at the comments, there were literally hundreds of
individuals who commented on IBAC. Almost all individuals were against.

There are THOUSANDS of comments from corporations since the beginning
on IBAC even before 99-235. Almost all corporation comments were that
we needed it desperately.

The FCC really could care less about the public. They barely care
about hams but really they want hams to go away. I am sure the
government salivates over the money they could get if they just could
get rid of those pesky hams. BPL is just one way to get rid of hams
so they can auction off all those lucrative frequencies that the hams
use.

If IBAC was really supposed to be good, the FCC would move the hams
off 220 and give it to broadcasters for digital xmissions.

Kevin