Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

I think it would take a while for people to realize if they even do, they'll
think that they are having some kind of interference or something or they
will think, wow the AM band is really getting bad gotta turn on the
computer, or even wow I forgot how bad AM sounds, no wonder they have those
new wiz-bang DIGITAL!!!!! recievers, gotta get me one. It's going to take
people like us to educate them as to what is really happening, if we don't
watch it we are going to really lose the AM band forever. We have to really
start opening our mouths and writing letters. I am also sure that iNiquity
will start some other BS campaign (well, their cheerleaders like Circuit
city will have to that is) to convince the people that that noise was there
all the time and they NEED to go out and BUY BUY BUY a wonderful all HD!!!!
DIGITAL!!!!!!!! RECEIVER!!!!! as soon as possible to HEAR those channels
between the other channels and get rid of that terrible interference at the
same time. These guys are definitely not playing on the level.

Bob Young
Analog, Ma
KB1OKL