Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Bill,

I don't think there is any question about IBOC at night. We have heard
it often. KSL alone ran their IBOC 24/7 over a 3 day holiday sometime
back. 1150 & 1170 were not listenable even out here at 800 miles. KWSU
1250 Pullman was running IBOC the other night, 1260 especially was
creamed. Our FCC is "supposed" to be knowlegeable when it comes to RF
interference. If a plain DXer knows the score, then the engineers at the
FCC should know if long before we know it. I think it all comes down to
money. Money talks and that is why IBOC even exists.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager