[IRCA] KVAN-1560 VERIE

E-mail verie received today for my 1/28 and 2/18 receptions of
KVAN-1560 Burbank, WA. Address is Alexandra Communications, 1600 Gray
Lyn Dr., Walla Walla, WA 99362. V/s is Jim Bock, GSM, bock@xxxxxxxx
They are simulcasting KLTB-92.1. He said mine was his second report,
the first having come from a DXer in Seaside, OR. Now I ask you, who
could that possibly have been, hmmm? Anyway, glad to get them before
local KZIZ goes 24/7.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop
DX398; Palomar loop

PS - He is also GSM of KUJ, KUJJ and the previously mentioned KLTB.