Re: [IRCA] Digitalizing DX cassettes

I agree with Russ; apart from the size, I find working with MP3
format files no different than editing the original WAV format. They
sound identical and, using most editing tools, you can trim/process
the audio the same with either format. (I use Cool Edit, Audacity and
Total Recorder for my editing and recording).

Brett Saylor
Central PA