Re: [IRCA] Power vs tower

Dennis,

You have to consider directional patterns. KSFO and KFRC (now KEAR)
had great day signals with 5kw ND. I am not sure if KFRC's dropped
some when it moved to the KVTO tower in Berkeley. KGO is a figure 8
with some nulling to the East. I can't visualize the KCBS day pattern
but they are DA2. KNBR with 50kw ND takes the cake, though, for SF
stations.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n