Re: [IRCA] Crystal radios

Hi Gi8l,

That looks like a nice radio you built there, the one tube superhet, very
neat and clean looking. I think I saw one of your crystal sets before and it
looked very complicated and radio-like if I remember right.
I'm taking the General tests at QRZ.com and am consistantly passing them.
(It goes through the entire current question pool and if you miss some you
can take the same test over again) The tests are 35 question like the real
thing and there are 13 General exams in all to cover everything.  I'm using
the ARRL General book for the math, I'm real rusty at that and never studied
ham antennas anyway, it's interesting. I may move my test date up to the
17th of February if I feel confidant I know all the stuff.

Bob